- Grease monkey who go to bed without bathing wake up oily in the morning.
- Thank you to Gary Oaksford for this contribution.
- Man who run in front of car get tired.
- Man who eat many prunes get good run for money.
- Baseball is wrong - man with four balls cannot walk.
- War doesn't determine who is right, war determines who is left.
- Wife who put husband in doghouse soon find him in cathouse.
- Man who fight with wife all day get no piece at night.
- ...Confucius say too damn much!
Confucius say... prease, if you remember a part of these wise sayings but don't remember the rest, just use the search bar above to find it!
Sunday, February 24, 2008
- It take many nails to build crib but one screw to fill it.
- Man who drive like hell bound to get there.
- Man who lives in glass house should change clothes in basement.
- Man who fishes in other man's well often catches crabs.
- Don't eat the snow where the huskies go!
- Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have!
- Man who lose key to apartment not get new key.
- He who sitteth on an upturned tack shall surely rise.
- Even the greatest of whales is helpless in middle of desert.
- Man who sit on tack get point!
- Man who jumps off cliff, jumps to conclusion!
- Man that is stuck in pantry has his ass in jam.
- Man standing on toilet is high on pot.
- Secretary not permanent fixture until screwed on top of desk
- Man who stick foot in mouth get athlete's tongue!
- Man who live in glass house should not throw parties!
- Man that go to bed with itchy butt wake up with sticky fingers!
- When called an idiot sometimes is better to be quiet, than open mouth and remove all doubt.
- Man with glass house must dress in basement!
- Everyone has a photographic memory, some people just don't have film!
- Passionate kiss like spider's web, soon lead to undoing of fly.
- Virginity like bubble, one prick all gone.
- He who stands on toilet, is high on pot.
- He who makes love in grass, gets piece on earth.
- Wash your face in the morning, neck at night.
- He who eats too many prunes, sits on toilet many moons.
- Elevator smell different to midget.
- Work to become, not to acquire.
- A bird in hand makes hard to blow nose.
- Man who put head on Railroad track to listen for train likely to end up with splitting headache.
- Man who tell one too many light bulb jokes will soon burn out!
- Don't drink and park, accidents cause people.
- War does not determine who's right, war determines who's left.
- Those who quote me are fools.
The wise Confucius say:
- Man who behaves like an ass will be the butt of those who crack jokes.
- Marriage is like game of poker. You start with pair and end with full house.
- Man who run behind car get exhausted.
- Foolish man give wife grand piano, wise man give wife upright organ.
- Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok.
- Man with one chopstick go hungry.
- He who thinks only of number one must remember this number is next to nothing
- Man who farts in church sits in his own pew!
- Hole happy, whole body happy.