- It take many nails to build crib but one screw to fill it.
- Man who drive like hell bound to get there.
- Man who lives in glass house should change clothes in basement.
- Man who fishes in other man's well often catches crabs.
- Don't eat the snow where the huskies go!
- Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have!
- Man who lose key to apartment not get new key.
- He who sitteth on an upturned tack shall surely rise.
- Even the greatest of whales is helpless in middle of desert.
- Man who sit on tack get point!
- Man who jumps off cliff, jumps to conclusion!
Confucius say... prease, if you remember a part of these wise sayings but don't remember the rest, just use the search bar above to find it!
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Funny Sayings of Confucius (Part IV)