- He who stands on toilet, is high on pot.
- He who makes love in grass, gets piece on earth.
- Wash your face in the morning, neck at night.
- He who eats too many prunes, sits on toilet many moons.
- Elevator smell different to midget.
- Work to become, not to acquire.
- A bird in hand makes hard to blow nose.
- Man who put head on Railroad track to listen for train likely to end up with splitting headache.
- Man who tell one too many light bulb jokes will soon burn out!
- Don't drink and park, accidents cause people.
- War does not determine who's right, war determines who's left.
- Those who quote me are fools.
Confucius say... prease, if you remember a part of these wise sayings but don't remember the rest, just use the search bar above to find it!
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Funny Sayings of Confucius (Part II)